Kirkland Calcium Chews (180 정)
씹어먹는 칼슘 제품
Calcium is best known as an important mineral that your body needs for healthy bones, but it is also needed by the body for muscles, the nervous system, and heart. †1 Calcium supplements are needed when our diets do not contain enough calcium to meet our needs. Adequate calcium in a healthy diet may help prevent osteoporosis later in life but most adults, especially women, fall short of their daily calcium requirements.
Kirkland Signature™ Sugar Free Calcium Chews provide 500 mg per chew and are a convenient and delicious option to meet your daily calcium needs.
- Calcium is necessary for building strong bones and teeth. †
- A healthy diet with adequate calcium and regular exercise builds and maintains good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
- Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium. †
- Vitamin K plays a role in bone mineralization. †
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Weaver CM, Heaney RP. Calcium. In: Shils M, Olson JA, Shike M, Ross AC, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. 9th ed. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1999:141-155
Chew one piece three times daily.
Serving Size: 1 piece
Serving Per Container: 180
Amount Per Piece - % Daily Value:*
Calories 20, Total Carbohydrate 4 g - 1%, Sugars 0 g - **, Sugar Alcohol 3 g - **, Vitamin D 200 IU - 50%, Vitamin K 40 mcg - 50%, Calcium 500 mg - 50%, Sodium 20 mg - < 1%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established
Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Calcium Carbonate, Cocoa with other Natural Flavor, Palm Kernel Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Phylloquinone (Vitamin K).
Manufactured on equipment that also processes peanut and shellfish (shrimp).